20.11.10

Really Bad and Terribly Funny


Our HD digital antenna picks up, among a plethora of church channels and the local news, two channels that play quite the array of movies and television shows. I've recently watched Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine and, on Halloween weekend, The Brain that Wouldn't Die with R. (Not to mention Night Rider, hah!) I find myself strangely enjoying the stilted acting and the highly exaggerated gender roles.

In other news, I've been a busy bee training at my new job! It's tough just because the sheer volume of seasonal shoppers, but I really like the company, everyone I've met and all the strange new fruits and vegetables I learn about every day :} What a great feeling, being excited and motivated to go in to work, and having not only all my co workers but customers who are a wealth of knowledge, too!