28.1.10

Rearrange Everything

(Christy Anne, here are some photos I took that I told you about, I shall post the one of my beloved, newly arrived scarf soon)

This is a photo I took when I was 15, of my family in Ohio (or Idaho? Montana?). The sign they are standing next to a sign that says "Beware of Snakes", or something of that ilk. How witty and hilarious I thought I was, snarky thing. It is, however, still one of my favorite photos of my family.
Our friends in the kitchen that hang out. Cow makes a mean whisky ginger! (Jokes)

Christina Danaee makes cute stuff, like aprons that stand up to the messes I perpetually make :}
The happy birthday banner is pretty much tradition at this point.. it goes up for a birthday, and then just stays up, for ever. BUT, somebody is always having a birthday somewhere, yes??

This blue is lovely. And the moon! Oh, the moon. Alright alright, okay?